Now, more than ever, downtown leaders are turning to Downtown Idea Exchange for practical news, in-depth information, and concrete examples of how cities and towns are improving physical, social, and economic conditions downtown.
As a regular reader, you’ll discover how they are tackling tough challenges like business recruitment and retention; attracting shoppers, diners, and other visitors; funding downtown improvements; building support for investment downtown; activating public spaces; increasing the economic base; and more.
You’ll learn what they are doing, how they are doing it, and why. And we’ll point you in the direction of additional resources and networking opportunities.
Just look at this list of recent articles. Then read on to see how everyone on your team will benefit from Downtown Idea Exchange:
- Retaining and strengthening downtown’s “legacy” businesses
- Encouraging office-to-residential conversions
- Improving pedestrian and bike safety with street murals
- Loosening restrictions on outdoor drinking: pros and cons
- Reaping big benefits from small-scale placemaking
- Creating a pipeline of start-up businesses
- Using food trucks to combat crime
- Getting more from your gift card program
- Supporting retail with free delivery service, recruitment referral program, more.
Here’s how it works – for you, and your team
When you subscribe you’ll receive the monthly digital newsletter, access to the online Article Archive, and the digital report Revitalizing Downtown with Public Art.
But equally important is what your team receives.
No one person does this work alone, so you’ll also receive full access for two additional team members.
Subscribe today and start this valuable resource working for your team … and for your downtown.