Winning Grants, Step by Step will show you how to compete successfully for shrinking funding dollars from corporate, private, family, and community foundations.
It takes you from the development of your concept to putting the final grant package together. Along the way, it provides an overview of the grantseeking process, and advice on developing and sustaining relationships with funders.
Real-world examples, sample materials, and worksheets support you as you work through 12 steps to create your own grant materials.
- Step one guides you through the process of developing a proposal idea worthy of funding.
- Step two provides guidance on introducing your project to possible funders, as well as helpful ideas on developing relationships with funders.
- Steps three through 10 focus on the specific activities that will move your idea from a concept to an effective proposal.
- Step 11 walks you through the final stage in the process, submitting your proposal.
- Step 12 focuses on how to sustain relationships with funders even after the grantmaking process has ended.
This practical guide also includes details on how to research funders and a list of helpful websites and other resources.